• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to learn Website Designing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could check out HomeAndLearn. They offer some free tutorials about basic HTML, JavaScript and PHP. I used that website to get started with my website development career and I haven't found any better tutorials online for free. After you have learnt the basics you should also pay for more thorough and detailed tutorials as well as take local web development and design courses in the nearby school, university etc. Local courses are good because you always have someone to ask and learn from.

I always say you don't need to learn it from one website, but if i can give you any tips, they will be very helpfull for you:

Tip#1:
If you don't know anything about building websites, you should first take a look at HTML and CSS, google on those two. You need to know what those two mean. When you know the relation between HTML and CSS then you can start learning both.

Tip#2:
HTML is pretty easy it will take you probably a day to just learn the basics. If you know the basics of HTML then you can start and make the connection with CSS.

Tip#3:
Learn the div tags and how you style them (classes and id's) it's pretty simple. You can style your div's with your CSS sheet.

Tip#4:
The one hard problem for every webdesigner on the beginning is "Positioning" your div's, if you can Google a bit on positioning div's and you can understand how that works, then you can create websites.

Tip#5:
Design a layout in Photoshop with layers and Slice them and position them with div's. Just Google on Slicing and Basing.

How to learn Website Designing ?

There are lots of techniques to learn website designing like through w3schools(dot)com, css-tricks(dot)com, and you can leqarn through your practice also like install Joomla, Wordpress etc on your PC with a MySQL database and an Apache server then create local websites to practice on.

hi,,there are many techniques to learn website designing like w3school.com and css-trick.com and also available tutorial and books through your practice istall Wordpress Dreamweaver.

If you are a beginner for web design, I think w3school is a good place for you to learn website design. Good luck, hope you will be a professional web designer.

Codecademy is a pretty good place. I used it for some javascript before years ago and I believe they added HTML and CSS into it. It also has some other things to learn if you're interested.

HTML is pretty easy it will take you probably a day to just learn the basics. If you know the basics of HTML then you can start and make the connection with CSS.

According to me w3cshool is a best place to learn website designing and any programing language like HTML, PHP, Java, and also c and c++. For website Design you can used Dreamweaver Software.

deviantart is a great source for any upcoming web designers. In addition you can also get help from many video tutorials about web designing available on youtube. w3school is also a great place to learn a lot about web designing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back