• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How would you advertise a free host?

Michau

I have just started a free host and am wondering how I should advertise it to get it rolling. I have added it to avery freebie directory I could find, but so far only one or two directory has it listed. What else should I do? How did you advertise your hosting when you were starting?

Advertising a free host is pretty easy, advertise your hosting in the free hosting offers section of this forum and other forums like it and you'll get a lot of signups.

I used to offer free hosting accounts when I first started out and from this forum alone I was getting a lot of signups, sometimes between 10 - 20 if not more a day.

There's a lot of competition with other free hosts but still there's space for more.

Mmm a good idea would be to post it in the free hosting offers category in this very forum!

I have heard that adwords is a good program to use, other than that , i can only suggest word of mouth (encouraging your current customers to spread the word) and posting on forums. oh and submitting to search engines, and perhaps buying advertising on a related website, however i would be careful on that one, as it can be less cost effective than it seems :)

Back