• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Huge Gaming Forums looking for a host- MyGamingForums

I dont mean to sound like an ---, but TGN has near 2 million posts, and if you expect to have even 1/2 that in 4 months, you are far better off getting a paid server and putting your own ads on.

TGN has 2 million because they combined all the forums into one.

Im looking for a hosting company that could use the ad space and the hits in exchange for hosting. Just having your name on the site will bring you hits and clients.

JJ, I'll contact you via email to see if we cant work something out.

Last edited:
We will host your site for free without ads (for the time being).
We are in the process of setting up a few racks of game servers and think this could be a good partnership.
We have several years of experience in the field of web hosting and have accounts available on various cpanel or direct admin based linux servers. We also are in a position to offer free virtual and dedicated servers when you grow to need them.
What we will probably eventually ask you for is a dedicated forum on your site to offer game servers and slots to your users with you as an affiliate (we pay you).
Sound fair?

No duh its idle. We have been down for four months

Come back to the forums in 4 months, I can bet we'll be just as big as TotalGamingNetwork.com by then. You do NOT know the past of the MyG Network, we had over 200 Gaming sites, Read the Section called "News and Announcements" on the forums. Soon as [MyG]Godfather uploads the FTP and declares us we are open, users will flood back. [MyG]Godfather is a legend in the gaming world. When I turned the forums back on yesterday, 220 guests came on the forums in a matter of minutes, thanks to SEO and a secret. You are looking at 1 pecent of the site, a lot of it is in .php files like the MyGamingTube, etc which are pending upload.

I think I need a new host, seeing as 94MB.com dont seem to unstand that there is no place for a 400X length banner on: http://MyGamingForums.net and that if I used it, it would major **** up the layout and skin, Which I need to change anyways to make it look like the old one. That size is half the page, and super tall. Maybe if the banner went down, I could put it on the left side but Not across.

Isn't flaming against the rules of FWS?

We have several years of experience in the field of web hosting and have accounts available on various cpanel or direct admin based linux servers. We also are in a position to offer free virtual and dedicated servers when you grow to need them.
What we will probably eventually ask you for is a dedicated forum on your site to offer game servers and slots to your users with you as an affiliate (we pay you).
Sound fair?

HostGator has sponsored me with a hosting account so I got a host now.

In about a week, Our system should be fully operational, so if your still interested in
We'll talk about it :)

Our banner is a 104pix by 754pix horizontal banner (only slightly larger than a standard leader board) and it MUST be placed unedited within the first 400pix of of every webpage of your website.

I think that you miss understood, our banner is not actually 400pix by 754pix, it just must be placed within the first 400pix of your site.

Our offer is still there if you want to use it. If not, I hope you find what you are looking for with host gator.

Regards
Andrew
94MB.com

Huge Gaming Forums looking for a host- MyGamingForums

MyGamingForums wich has 10,000 Members are looking for a host. We went down a month ago and are trying to get back up. If you guys dont belive me, look at this screen shot of the forums.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070518022151/http://www.mygamingforums.com/

We get a lot of hits and are a Big Board so we could use more space then bandwith. We need at least 1 GB Space and X ammount of Bandwith.

Offers can be Replyed or PMed.

WE DO NOT WANT A HOST THAT IS GONNA GO DOWN IN 2 WEEKS, WE WANT A HOST THAT HAS REVIEWS AND EXPERICE AND ISNT GONNA SHUT DOWN. WE ARE A MAJOR GAMING BOARD.

Our ads on the site will genreate money for your host

Good luck with HostGator. In case that does not work out, we at http://www.4community.info would be happy to host you. :)

Back