• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Huge Hosting for big forums or some special sites!

ExoWorks

Hello,

First of all, let me tell you if you dont run a serious web site or forum, then please dont waste your time reading the rest of this post.

Our Date Of Launch (it might be important to some of you): 1st november, 2002 - 2 years completed

We are offering free hosting (480x60 ad support) for medium or big community forums (ipb, phpbb, mercuryboard, vbulletin only).

Members: At least 1000

You forum's main topic must be any of the following:
Computers related (software {php, windows, linux etc...}, hardware), Health related (anything related to health may it be diet scheme or a discussion related to curing a disease), Business related (credit cards, accounting, banks etc..), Travel related (guides, world locations etc..), Marketing and sales related, Legal issues related (legal issues, laws etc..), Games and sports (pc games, outdoor sports etc..), Outdoor and nature, Art and Literature (novels, arts etc..), Automobiles, News and politics (latest news or discussions on politics)

We are also accepting sites based on the categories described above. If your site falls in any of the category above, then you can apply for the hosting.

We are accepting only serious sites and entertainment sites owners PLEASE, I request you NOT to submit an application. We need to spend a lot of time reviewing all those applications that we receive.

We accept ONLY the following languages:
English, Spanish, Italian (we need to take care of content and we dont have staff members who know any other language than these)

Now the offer:
500 MB-5 GB space (depending on your site)
10-200 GB transfer (depending on your site)
PHP (no Perl)
unlim. MySQL, FTP, mail etc...
cPanel 9

To apply, please email hosting [at] exocrew.com or mail me directly at mike [at] exocrew.com

Why are we offering this hosting for free?
We have 50% of a server that's empty and one server that's 95% empty and we want to fill them with some SERIOUS sites. We run a free hosting service and we get all those people who are still learners and cant make a good site.

You'll place our google ads on your sites and that will bring in some income and servers cost will be covered.

We also do paid hosting but to be frank we get 3-4 customers per month because most people dont trust free hosting sites.

If you have any questions, please ask them by emailing us or by replying this thread.

Last edited:
i would use it for my web designing site. which would have my portfolio, including all the sites i've made as mock examples. would be updated almost daily. is that ok?

Your website needs to be popular (big). I did said that about forums but forgot to specify that for websites as well.

well due to my last host's incompetence, it's been down about a month. so i've probably lost most of my traffic. however i do have a bunch of affiliates. and it is a very nice site. in my opinion. but no, it doesn't have a HUGE following. but maybe someday. come on....whattya say?

You can send in an application! I am not the only one who approves applications. 3 admins review applications and approve or reject it after discussion.

In my case, you are welcome ;)

We have received many applications with people not knowing that there will be a 480x60 banner ad.. So be informed that there will be a 480x60 ad on each and every page..

Back