• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Huge offer!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how people can be so fool. They don't even think to read more in the thread, they are in so hurry to reply and get their 10gb hosting. :)
Yeah the amount of people fooled is really extraordinary... this shows that many people actually believe that such free plans exist and also they don't bother to read to confirm.

Breaking News!!!! Mr Murdoch pulled out his 100% share hold in the last 10 minutes and our webhost company ( we own 10% of total world internet) has gone into liquidation. I want to apologize on behalf of everyone in the company. All existing accounts will be terminated and we will sell all of your personal information to advertisement agency

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Another news!! :lol: :) lets see other's reaction.
Hope those fools doesn't get a heart attack.

Last edited:
Very very nice host.
Am just hoping Mr. Murdoch will get well soon.
...and eventually recover the ring from Mr. Dubya.

Anyway, fantastic hosting! :usflag:

Oopss, sorry. I accidentally pushed the *bump* button. :nervous:

Thanks for the hosting, anyway!
Recommended host!

I'll take two.. I heard you were also giving away a free BMW to the first 100 customers --- DId I win :)

Thanks,
Adam

Z0mgz I r wan fr33 h0$t!! Pl0x giv m3 it!111!!1

Us3rn@m3 - @pr1l
P@sw0rd - f00lz

L0lz!11!! kthnxbi!

Eh, I wonder if that was a bit too much of my post :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back