• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hypermart Hosting

shred444

Does anyone know why hypermart asks for a credit card even though it is free? I only use it to host my cgi programs.

Jonathan

Ps: Visit www.roboticgarden.com . Control a robot to plant and water seeds inside a REAL garden, and its totally free

Its a scam
They charge you if your bandwidth usage go after 500MB, and 500MB is very easy to be used. I use to love Hypermart, but now they have extra pop ups on your websites, it seems like they are in great need of money. Not to mention they are trying to make money on the newbies!

It's too bad because they were offering a great service. They are now not an option with the pop-ups. It seems like if you want reliable host that will be around for a while, decent speed and some options (like cgi) you will probably be heading to a paid host. The good part is that paid hosting prices are now very low.

Its because the the ads arent working,... if you see hypermart is working with ad partners that any one of us can get, I thing the results are going to red marks and the best way these days to revert this is to charge you the host bill.

I hate those enormus POP UPS, but we must understand that without that a hypermart hosting service may not work any more. :(

Back