• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HyperVM control panel for VPS's-billing probs

bryonhost1

Hi!
I cannot believe it took 3 weeks, five emails and six chat sessions to get Lxlabs to fix some horribly wrong invoices. Has anybody else had issues like this?

The billing system started going crazy in November. I was not even aware of it..why should I check? I didn't even have a vps server. Needless to say..it got ugly (on paper) on the April bill. It had been charging me for the max (30.000 licenses) for five months..and said I owed them $90 grand. Yes, folks..$90,000!

Crazy. Even more crazy..was their attitude on this. "Don't worry about it..ignore the invoices." Ignore??!?!?!? I think not.

Well..finally..the invoices are gone. I have serious reservations about using them now.

Bryon

I had an invoice generated 5 months ago, opened a ticket they never fixed it -- so I never paid it. They haven't invoiced me further, contacted me at all... nothing... Oh and haven't suspended me... Its extremely funny.

I've yet to see them actually go after anybody for licensing fees. They're very backwards about actually billing people and collecting. They probably find it surprising people are actually paying for their service.

They seem rather slack to me. Their ticket system seems to rely on their email. 1/2 the stuff you submit via the site is never recieved.

It's funny to say this, but since being in operation since mid-April, LxLabs haven't sent us a SINGLE invoice. Go figure.

lol...

They seem stupid as hell my god...

Lets just hope they dont become smart

All their demo's are falling apart too, I cant access the hypervm one and I can only access adminisrator mode of the lxadmin

Back