• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am in desperate need for a php/mysql host (1 ad) preferablly none though

well host.sk's mysql is always screwed up and dk3 dont allow you to host a message board there. I am needing a host for a Woltlab Burning Board PHP/MYSQL ads dont matter as long as it's no more than 2

Originally posted by badpenguin
It is free, you just pay if you go over the bandwidth limit.

It's not really free then, unless they just close your site for going over the limit, but anyone who automatically charges you (ie, Hypermart and l33t) isn't really a free host. Free should mean free.

Originally posted by Cracker

It's not really free then, unless they just close your site for going over the limit, but anyone who automatically charges you (ie, Hypermart and l33t) isn't really a free host. Free should mean free.

I have had nothing but problems with L33T and I would never go back, It was better when it was on a cable modem! First, they want $6 if you go over the _100MB_ bandwidth limit. If you don't pay it they suspend you access to FTP, SSH. Even though I do keep backups of my site it's a pain in the a$$. I wouldn't recommend there services, they are a joke, and I don't think they take the hosting biz seriously. They have swearing on the main page, If I was looking for a webhost it certainly wouldn't be l33t.

Back