• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am on my exams. Don't you greet me?

eSupun

From 9th of August to 20th of August, I will be sitting for my A/L exams.

I am even not ready for it yet. :p But will have to face it. :(

Anyway I hope it would be easy. But I know it's not. :)

Willingly or unwillingly I will face the exams. And I will get even a pass for it.

Don't you greet me?

Thank you for the comments. :) I really appreciate it.

@utcrazy: You got amazed, how have I made 578 posts for this small period? :) Of course no secret. I actively participated for discussions. (I think they are not spam. :) )

:p

By the way, what's this A/L exam about?

All the best.

It means Advanced Level. It is the biggest test in our country. 226,000 students participate for the exam. But only 20,000 students are eligible for university entrance.

I am doing,
Combined Maths
Chemistry
Physics for the exams.

Now got to sleep. Tommorow is going to be a big day for me. :)

It means Advanced Level. It is the biggest test in our country. 226,000 students participate for the exam. But only 20,000 students are eligible for university entrance.

I am doing,
Combined Maths
Chemistry
Physics for the exams.

Now got to sleep. Tommorow is going to be a big day for me. :)

Hope your first day went well and best of luck with the rest of your exams mate :)

Pure Maths test was horrible!

I haven't seen a test like that in my whole life.

Now my life depends on the Applied Maths test. :p

This reminds me old days of mine at school and college, where we studied all night long for morning paper, that was really a great time and memorable moments of educational life with friends. Well of the best to all of you, have a good day.

I m greeting to all of you,who are suffering badly for their exams.My all exams are over,Hurrah!...............

Back