• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Can't Open My MSN Messenger

.Joe.

Yours Truly
NLC
Hello,

Ok, I tried to open my msn messenger but I can't get it to open. When I double click the icon, the CPU loads for a few seconds and then it just stops. I can't even open the sign-in page up.

Can anyone help?

Thank you,

I'll try method one first :)

(I've tried your second method already, no good lol.)

lol the msn client is so horrible. It stopped workng for about 6 months ago. log ins for 30 seconds before logging out sayin theserver is unavilable. I changed to a adium which is a multi im and it works fine. I say leave msn behind

Do you have any plugins installed with Messenger? any firewalls, antiviruses, anti-spyware programs on? if they are turn em off... or perhaps just shut everything off and try run messenger

Marki said:
Do you have any plugins installed with Messenger? any firewalls, antiviruses, anti-spyware programs on? if they are turn em off... or perhaps just shut everything off and try run messenger

Good idea, I'll try it now.

It didn't work, but on my PC I made another user account and it worked, pretty wierd huh?

Thanks everyone. :wave:

Looks like i am the next victim :(

2qk5u8w.jpg

host4cheap said:
Looks like i am the next victim :(

2qk5u8w.jpg

Your not the only one with that error, i reinstalled MSN 3 times!!!!!:tired2:
only to find that everyone was getting it, check on www.mess.be for a fix!
Everyone in the world is getting it... what went wrong :eek:

Back