• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i did, did you...

Yes, I am using iPhone 4 which is awesome, and yes there was a signal issue in the beginning when I bought this but now there is no issue and I use plenty of applications in my iPhone.

since someone reviewed this thread, then i think i want to post something too.
iphone is really cool anyway, coz it is the 1st phone which have alarm function, but the alarm function just dead after 2010 end.
Lol

actually, whatever problem there supposedly was with the alarm, not sure cause i didnt have that problem, it was supposedly fixed already.

actually, whatever problem there supposedly was with the alarm, not sure cause i didnt have that problem, it was supposedly fixed already.

It didn't go off on Jan 1st 2011. You can't fix that, it's already happened. Unless they've made the iTimeMachine.

ah, well, i didnt have an alarm for the 1st myself cause it was the weekend, so, i am not sure if mine would have went off then or not. lol. i wonder why that would have happened.

**EDIT**
just read more on the issue. i would have NOT noticed an issue even if mine was set since all my alarms are recurring.

Last edited:
I would if it was on verizon. A rock completes a call as easily as a AT&T cell phone at my house.

I see your point. I just literally went back to the iPhone a week ago after giving up my very extensive search for a phone that's just as great. Even with AT&T's problems, the iPhone on AT&T still beats out Android, WebOS, and BlackBerry (God forbid anyone still seriously considers BlackBerry) by a wide margin. I've had various smartphones (about 8, in total) on Sprint, VZW, and AT&T Wireless here in the U.S. in the past year. Someday I'm going to start a gadget blog to detail my findings!

i am not touching this topic. bringing this up should be b&

granted i have my beliefs and opinions on this matter, but, this is probably the worst topic, and that is over political topics, and i will just not get into it on a live to the world public forum.

A bit off topic, but what's "B&" supposed to mean? I have been seeing that more and more frequently.

Back