• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I hate yuppies

foo2thabar

NLC
This dude came into where I work today, around age 30, ordered XYZ. I give him his food after it cooks. He looks at it and says "What the hell is this?", so I tell him "Your food." I can be a smart --- sometimes.

He goes nuts. I mean NUTS. "I ordered ABC not XYZ, what the ----?!". I say "No you didn't" and go to pour somebody a beer. He keeps going "Yes, I did. What's wrong with you?? Give me what I ordered!!". I told him I did, but if he wants to order something else, he's more than welcome. He says he wants the other meal, and he's not paying for it. At this point I start ignoring him and continue to take other people's orders. Meanwhile, a man in his 30s and his young son sit at the bar watching the whole thing go down.

At this point, I can tell the guy's just trying to get a rise out of me. I guess he has some sort of sense of entitlement or a superiority complex. He starts at me again: "You're ----ing nothing. You're nobody. You think you're hard? What the hell is wrong with you!? You're just some ---- head behind a register. What the ---- are you gonna do?!" At this point, my 'fight mode' kicks in and my heart starts pounding out of my chest, my hands and arms start shaking, and I get tunnel vision. All I can see is this jack --- with a cheesy grin thinking he's better than me. Everyone else fades to black. I learned early on to not take ---- from anyone. I don't start fights, but I'll finish them. So I wait for him to make some kind of move towards me.

After this harrassment begins I manage to squeeze out the words "If you don't leave, I'll just call the police and have you removed" without jumping over the counter and beating the snot out of him. He says he knows a cop and he'll gladly call him for me. So he does. Just about this time his wife walks up and -----es him out. "What are you doing? Leave him alone! What's wrong with YOU? Stop it!!" etc.

Then someone who I think is his mother-in-law, because she looks like his wife, walks up and joins in the fun. She tells me "You have no god damn personality, what the hell is wrong with you?! Even my kids think so! They said the same thing! What are you doing working in retail?!" So I came into work tired today and she was kind of a ----- when she was ordering food. I'm not enthusiastic to make minimum wage. I tell her "Don't expect me to just kiss your ---, lady." And she gets REALLY mad. She goes off even more on the same lines.

Now the cop finally shows up. He and the guy chit-chat and laugh amongst themselves (turns out they're friends). Then he goes up to me and asks what's going on. So I tell him this guy has been harrassing me for about 30 minutes because he won't admit he ordered the wrong meal. He gets my manager's name and the store number along with my name to give to the dude. Then tells him he needs to leave and APOLOGIZES TO THE ----ER. The cop and the guy walk out, then the cop leaves with the guy still there.

After about ten minutes, everyone gets up from their table (outside the restaurant on the deck) and starts to leave. But the guy decides to pop back in for a second to tell me "I'll see you after work tomorrow, mother ----er." Cue mental images of "I'll see you by the swings after school!!!"

I then called my manager and told him some crazy ----er is probably going to show up tomorrow and go nutso on him over me. He said he's got my back and don't worry about it.

I hate people. So much.

Last edited:
Too bad you don't have bodyguards (Or I don't know how you call them. Just Guards maybe) in the place you work. They could of kick out that clown.

I wasn't aware normal restaurants hire bouncers... is that the norm nowadays?

Too bad you don't have bodyguards (Or I don't know how you call them. Just Guards maybe) in the place you work. They could of kick out that clown.

I currently work security in retail and manufacturing facilites. We're not authorized to apprehend anybody. We're not authorized to use physical force of any kind. We have no more rights than any other citizen. Should we try and "remove" somebody by physical means, we can get terminated and have assult charges brought on. We're there to make a presence and deter nonsense from going on by having a uniformed individual in plain view. Observe and report. That's it.

sucks to be security where you are then. security in AZ can get all up in your face and if you make any sort of movement, they can lay you out. haha.

Like Lex said ... normal restaurants don't have bouncers. We're all on our own.

----, we don't even have cameras or a panic button.

I normally carry a knife or some sort of bludgeoning device near the register.

Fighting is not a good thing but you should take some hard action against that .......... person and more over against his mother in law.

you should just strap a gat to your belt. people would think twice about messing with you then :p

I was going to get a carry permit but I'm moving to Louisiana very soon. I don't know if Louisiana would recognize a Georgia carry permit ...

I have my eye on either the Glock 17 or Glock 18. Maybe a Glock 21. I need to find a range where I can rent them first to see how I like them. I'm comfortable with 9mm handguns, but I'm curious about the .45 round ... the last 9mm I shot was a Sig Sauer P250 IIRC ... in 9mm. It was great. 2-inch grouping at about 10-11 meters.

man, I hope some B-list movie karma happens to this guy and he ends up getting a DUI and has to do community service in a soup kitchen.

I was going to get a carry permit but I'm moving to Louisiana very soon. I don't know if Louisiana would recognize a Georgia carry permit ...

I have my eye on either the Glock 17 or Glock 18. Maybe a Glock 21. I need to find a range where I can rent them first to see how I like them. I'm comfortable with 9mm handguns, but I'm curious about the .45 round ... the last 9mm I shot was a Sig Sauer P250 IIRC ... in 9mm. It was great. 2-inch grouping at about 10-11 meters.

Sig Sauer is my fav man. i want a .45 though. i have a S&W .357 Magnum revolver. its a 1.5 inch barrel snub nose J frame. great for conceal carry. no permit needed here in the great wild west now. :p

Sig Sauer is my fav man. i want a .45 though. i have a S&W .357 Magnum revolver. its a 1.5 inch barrel snub nose J frame. great for conceal carry. no permit needed here in the great wild west now. :p

That isn't what I ordered.

Back