• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Have a licence!

Have you ever lost your licence

• Total voters

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
lol I officaly become un-suspended today I can now drive again :angel:

It will be good not to have my GF drive me everywhere
I lost it 5 months ago for doing 140kph in a 100kph zone
The day my daughter was born I had been up 24 hours and wanted to get home pirate2

Im just glad to have it back
And now brings me to my poll Have you ever lost your licence

I lost my license a couple years ago for being foolish (DUI) but can get it back now if I wanna.

I lost my license a couple years ago for being foolish (DUI) but can get it back now if I wanna.

You should get it back for when you go to Aussie, how else will you take Jan out? Hah :p

I don't know anyone in my family that has lost their license, except perhaps one of my uncles. But then he's that kinda illegaly guy.

I don't even have a license. :(

Anyway congratulations on getting it back. :D

Well,

So far I haven't lost mine yet, however I wouldn't doubt I will some day, I have a led foot, lol 120 in a 50 during the night, I don't like slow speeds. I am sure it will catch up with me some day not yet though :).

You should get it back for when you go to Aussie, how else will you take Jan out? Hah :p

I don't know anyone in my family that has lost their license, except perhaps one of my uncles. But then he's that kinda illegaly guy.

Them Irish licences are no good in australia anyway :p
My GFS Uncle is the same he has been to jail for DUI and been suspended from driving for 10 years etc etc - he seems to have finaly learnt and sold all his cars and bikes now though

Well,

So far I haven't lost mine yet, however I wouldn't doubt I will some day, I have a led foot, lol 120 in a 50 during the night, I don't like slow speeds. I am sure it will catch up with me some day not yet though :).

Yeah well It took them 3 Years to get me I guess if you look at it like that :lol:

The day my daughter was born I had been up 24 hours and wanted to get home pirate2

What I would say was 'circumstances - good reasons', never been banned but picked up a couple of points (timed out now) for not the same reasons but definately for good ones and the authorities don't take anything into account do they.

Get out there, be safe and enjoy the form of independence you feel with it :)

Edit to include - is the Dan/Jan thing getting out of hand - new poll to be posted - we get into trouble for posts and they flirt LOL

Last edited:
I am but the driver will be off to Sydney for the weekend so you have to drive.

I think your going to need to get your license back before you go, as Jan voted: "I do not have a license".

;) It's going to be one of those film scenes:

"Have you got the ring?"
"No, I thought you did!"

But in the context of:

"Where’s your car?"
"I don't have one, I can't drive, I thought you were hiring one?"
"I have no license"

;)

My license was suspended for three years, and I never even knew it, and drove daily. I went to take my motorcycle exam, and they tell me my license has been suspended since August of '03, and I'd even been pulled over since then, and still never got in trouble.

They stated I failed to take a driving education course for a speeding ticket I'd gotten around that time.

Either way, I got it back that same day, and passed my motorcycle exam the next day.

- Lucas

Them Irish licences are no good in australia anyway :p

You can get a license that will allow you to drive in any country.
My friend is coming from Australia in June (no not Jan) and she has hired a car for the 12 days she will be in Ireland.

You can get a license that will allow you to drive in any country.

Not quite any but you are allowed to drive in the UK with a temp license atached to your non UK license.

Or you can get James Bonds license :D

Back