• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a better free host

Status
Not open for further replies.

djyox

I need a better host that doesn't go down all the time. I don't want to name names so I wont say who my host is now.

What I have at the host I am at now is:
1gb Space
20gb Bandwidth
Cpannel
FTP
PHP
MySQL
Requires text ad on every page
I also get to run my own ads on the pages as well.

(70% uptime HAHA! Its not that bad, but bad enough where I've tried to log on, or view the page a few times and its down... more than a few times this month already, and I've only had the website up for a month...)

So if you can host me with something at least close to that (but with better uptime) I am willing to:
put text ad on every page (they are on the bottom of every page next to the copyright)
Your google ad (But please let me pick the size as the page is set up for the 160x* "wide skyscraper" from google ads. You can put your own personal ad there, but PLEASE let it be the 160wide by what ever long...)
Post on your forum(If you want me to talk on your forum, send me the link of the forum please, if there is nothing on the forum that I feel I can talk about it will be like pulling teeth to get to the 50posts a month or what ever you require... So I may say no to your hosting if I can't make myself talk on your forum (I've seen a few that I can't say more than 2 things on their forum..))

EDIT: Damn host is down again right now.... This blows!

Last edited:
I honestly don't need that much room or bandwidth. I wouldn't expect to use that much for at least a year.

But maybe another request would be that the free host offers paid hosting as well, so if need be I can upgrade?

Hardly any... This site hasn't been up for even a month.

HOWEVER, I plan on uploading a lot of pictures and videos, and some more stuff that will start to take up bandwidth.

But I would just like to get as much bang for the non-buck as I can... Then once the site passes up the free site offering, then I will move to a pay site...

I just want out of this host because in the past two weeks, it has gone down, and it goes down for hours.....(Still down as we speak... and it was down a while before I made that 1st post too...)

sorry sorry, how about... somewhere around:

200-500mg space
1-5gig bandwidth
PHP
mysql
cpannel
ftp

Would that help get some offers?

But I really want a good uptime rate, and also a host that will be here tomorrow too....

If you are looking for reliable uptime then you would probably be most
interested in Cybertoad Networks since we are pretty much unmatched
by anyone and out perform most paid hosts as well when it comes to
uptime reliability.

Downtime is pretty much unheard of at Cybertoad Networks with an on going
average of 1 day down per every 2 years on average over the past 9 years,
we far exceed 99.999% annual account uptime!

Accounts have the following:
  • 2 GB Web Space
  • 50 GB Data Transfer
  • Latest Cpanel 11 w/ Fantastico
  • PHP 5.1.6 and Perl Scripting
  • MySQL v4.1.21+ and phpMyAdmin
  • Both FTP and Web Based Uploads
  • Email w/ Webmail and Spam Protection
  • Four tiers of Backups for Data Reliability
  • Daily Statistics Reports w/ AwStats
  • Wildcard DNS Available (domain accounts)
  • No Forced Advertisements or Text Links
  • No Mandantory Forum Posting
  • No Signup Lotteries
  • Seemless Upgrades to Paid, Reseller, or Dedicated

For more information or to signup, visit http://www.cybertoad.net

Signup logs indicate you have successfully activated your account.

Welcome to Cybertoad Networks!

Got my email, thank you!

I dont recommend many free host around these parts.

Cybertoad Networks is one of the few that i would recommend to a requester without a blink of a eye.

You got yourself some good hosting there bro.

Good Luck with your site.

Thanks for the heads up. I hope to stay at this host for a long time to come, and when I need paid, I hope to stay here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back