• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a .com domain for less than 4 bucks! paying thru WebMoney!

yesar92

hello ,

I badly want a domain name to register and the problem is that I have only 4 bucks left in my WebMoney purse and I need a domain , anyone knows where to get one? and what will the conditions be? like if i buy for a year lets say for less than 4 dollars using some coupon will i have to pay some extra fees.

please help!

Well , the types of extensions are .com , .net , .biz , .ws but i prefer both .com and .net
I think this is a general idea i want to share with all of you.

Now any more ideas please tell??

Hello!
What is webmoney? I suppose that is the main reason you will have difficulties in the search. As far as I know that is for the Russia. So maybe that is good idea try to find the solution there?

I dont think you can find a .com for $4, sometime I see Godaddy offering those $1 domain registration. You might want to try to see if they have any promotions for $1 domains.

No not yet unfortunately but I'm still looking , any help?

As far as I know, the only .com/.net domains cheaper than $4, are the promotions by godaddy and other big companines, but they all require you to put your creditcard down into a contract with them to renew the domain at twice the price next year.

In other words, I'd stop looking. Or get more money.

Richard has hit the nail there. Your best bet is to at least double your budget, and go with GoDaddy.com

Richard has hit the nail there. Your best bet is to at least double your budget, and go with GoDaddy.com

Well , this is what I am planning to do , I just found a bank here in Iraq that deals with Visa cards and I am willing to invest some money into that but still most of these banks are fraud so I wouldn't take my chances! Thanks all anyway I hope if any one finds an offer to post it here....thx

That is better have TLD domain names. IN is in any case is ccTLD domain names. And might not take really seriously outside the India. My opinion

Back