• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a hosting provider with real unlimited traffic

viooltje

I need a hosting provider with real unlimited traffic and not unlimited traffic with a * and saying in the faq or somewhere else that they ment 1gb or something.

requirement described below, this is dutch but it should be able understandable. I copied from my current provider and it's costing me about 53 Euro a month this can be cheaper I think.
Their service is very good answer within 12 hours and all emails containing emails are removed from the server they don't even reach my computer. My other provider a bit cheaper let's virus trough and that's not good especially allot RE: emails than with a virus warning.

50 MB schijfruimte
25 gratis POP e-mail adressen
Elke POP heeft z'n eigen homepage
Unlimited EMAIL aliassen
Uw eigen CGI-BIN directory
Gratis Email Autoresponders
Onbeperkt aantal subdomeinen
(Zelf door u te configureren)
Anonymous FTP
24 uur per dag uw site kunnen updaten
SSH2 Toegang
Password beveiligde directories
PHP gebruik gratis
Statistieken over verbruik
Uw eigen error documenten
Een vast IP-adres
Een dagelijkse backup van uw server
24 uur monitoring van uw server
10 GB datatraffic per maand
optie:
2 extra domains mogelijk
1 MySQL-database mogelijk

All requirements but the only thing I need more is the traffic I generate about 50+ gb traffic and that's expensive they calculate about 0.02 for a MB. So i need real unlimited bandwidth without anymore costs.

Is there someone out there that has this?

Thanks allot in advance if you have taken the time to look into this message. English is not my motherlanguage so there might be allot typos. :D

Sorry I didn't knew that they didn't exist but who has the highest bandthwidth for a best price. And if generate more gb's a month don't ask for allot money.

Is 0.02 euro a mb much?

And my provider is also asking me rent a dedicated server for about $250 a month the same configuration with 20 gb because my site is causing problems on the virtual server.

Is this a good price? Someone know a better one please post a link thanks allot.

Why does the free webspace providers have unlimited bandthwide is that top banner making so much money?

Sorry for being a rookie I never knew I would encounter this problem with webspace provider I thought 10 gb , that's something I'll never reach.

Originally posted by viooltje
10 GB datatraffic per maand
optie:
2 extra domains mogelijk
1 MySQL-database mogelijk

All requirements but the only thing I need more is the traffic I generate about 50+ gb traffic
You're being confusing here. Are you saying that you get 50 GB of traffic but only want a plan providing 10 GB ? Why ?

And that $250 price is too expensive for too little. http://www.rackshack.net/ provides 300 GB bandwidth for $99 a month.
If that's too expensive for you, get a plan from http://www.myacen.com/

Originally posted by viooltje
Why does the free webspace providers have unlimited bandthwide is that top banner making so much money?
Actually, if you look to the ones that have been around for a while, they have started to throttle and limit bandwidth, as that banner hasn't been making them as much money as it used to.

53 Euros? Hmm..that's like 47 USD a month :-\ You could get a cheap dedicated server for that much!! O_O Or a really, REALLY good shared host..so many recommend Myacen...as will I :D
www.myacen.com

not true

This is what hosting i get.

Unlimited: -
POP Accounts
Disk Space
Bandwidth
Email Addresses

£40 a year, WOW

Originally posted by Total3D

POP Accounts
Disk Space
Bandwidth
Email Addresses
That's nothing but a bunch of BS.

not true

POP Accounts
Disk Space
Bandwidth
Email Addresses

£40 a year, WOW

Yeh from a "donhost reseller/fasthosts" , erm ... i have 20 GB of games i would like to store on your account .. i'll pay you £10 for it .. is that ok :devious2:

Because your host offers "unlimited disk space , bandwidth ( which is really bs - its called data-transfer )" .. your host wont mind will they .....

I THINK NOT

[ he uses hostonce.co.uk , lol ]

if i am taking up 40Gb a month, thats what i call unlimited

Unlimited = no limits

you are taking up 40gb what ????

ADD > they must not know that 1024mb is 1gb not 40gb

Cos i doubt you'r using 40gb per month on either a donhost or fasthosts reseller ... the account would get deleted.

Total3d, I know what I am talking about because I been on these forums listening to a lot of people for years, and plus my own experience too. I signed up for a paid host called simplenet or something like that, it offered unlimited space and bandwidth... it went down because of all the warez sites it hosted. :rolleyes:

Back