• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a site with,..

Originally posted by connel
ya but,.. i dont want you going all aroung telling people about that site,.. and dont say you wotn because you will,.. sorry dude,.. but im keeping this one to myself,.. last time i did this,.. the servers went down,.. sorry dude,..:p

OMG, you're pretty selfish, aren't you? Why do you ask for help looking for a host and when you find one, you don't tell anyone? No offence, but I think you so called "host" is a fake one.

69megs.com okay! thats the one im using,.. i e-amiled em asking if they are going down or not, and they replied:

no we're not going on down!!! stick around!!!

there,..:angry2:

FORGET IT!,.. i try and be nice,.. screw it,.. why is it, when i try to tell the truth no one belieeves me!,.. then when i lie,.. everyone believes me,.. :confused2

LOL
1. everybody know this host
2. this host is slow you wanted a fast
3. you dont wont that a down host go down ?

slow! and adless hosts can go down anytime.

I wonder when can you understand that adless hosts have no income.

and not so violent please...

mods!

you really say its fast?

yeh .. its fast for me ... well quite fast .. only takes about 1 - 2 seconds to load .. but you aint got that much on it ... :D

lol,.. ya i do,.. go to spells,.. chars, and unigue items,.. theres quit a bt there,..
i mean in that way of bandwidth consuming things ... like flash ... loads of pics on main page ..

Back