• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need an free web host with...

RonDoubt

I need a host with

FTP
About 25 Megs of space
FrontPage2000 server extensions

Subdomain would be a nice bonus, but is not necessary.

ADs: normal sized Pop up, adframe. (please, dont mention any ad free hosts...)

is not f2s, netcabins, twu or spaceports.

You might be right.. but he said 200mb.. and well Portland offers 15mb per account? Unless he is just making that part of up or he really has his own server.. we'll soon find out. And he said FP2k extensions..Portland doesn't offer FP2k extensions.. do they?

i am not a portland reseller or am i anyway affialted with portland.co.uk. portland sucks and i prefer not to do anything with it..
we're most likely opening tomrrow around 4:00pm maybe earyler.

Alex Your Best Luck Would Be To Sign Up With FeverTech Hosting ( Opening in 2 days)
It has:
100mb bandwith
20mb (i might raise it for ya if needed )
Frontpage2000 extenstions yes
and there is no ads..
For More Info if you have aim contact me @ ExtremeTeen88

Uhm yeah, you are 12 or something, aren't you? And 100 MB of bandwidth...?

wow, extremeteen88 IMed me telling me he wasnt alex and was like ''whos alex???'' good thing i blocked his ass... lol ;)

wow, extremeteen88 IMed me telling me he wasnt alex and was like ''whos alex???'' '' i am not registered with the FWP board but i would like to help you out with the hosting'' good thing i blocked his ass... lol ;)

Back