• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need free banerless hosting for little forum

nota

i made a phpbb2 forum.. and i want to publish it on the web. that forum is turkish. i only accept my close friends memberships on this forum. i have almost 30 friends. so i need not to bandwith. i need SMTP server first of all.

i need;

free 10 MB host
banerless , no ads
250 MB trafic/monthly
SMTP SUPPORT
php
1 mysql

thank you.

CNFree
+ 25 MB's Webspace
+ 1 GB Bandwidth
+ 1x Features
+ Subdomain Only
No Posting
0 Initial Posts to Request

i care about jchman2007's offer. Starcraftmazter: why do i care about SMTP hosting? because; phpbb2 forum need to smtp hosting to send activity e-mail... and i did not find a host firm that give smtp support.. i hope you understand me...

thank you for all...

i care about jchman2007's offer. Starcraftmazter: why do i care about SMTP hosting? because; phpbb2 forum need to smtp hosting to send activity e-mail... and i did not find a host firm that give smtp support.. i hope you understand me...

thank you for all...

smtp is not needed sendmail is included

no you are wrong.. phpbb2 forum is need smtp to send e mail... if your host doesnt support smtp server,you can not send auto activit email or pm on your phpbb2 forum... if you know free banerless host that give support email post for phpbb2,please tell me.. i can try it :)) all host give free and banerless area,but they dont support to send auto e-mail with php!!!

how can you do this wit CPanel vodka? i looked to your web site. its realy nice!! i like it. but could you explain me,how we can do it with CPanel? do i need your help to do this on your server? or i can do it in CPanel... if you explain it, i would be hapy..

note: please explain it step to step

Back