• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need free hosting

Spacial request for free hosting with!!!!

i need free hosting with
dedicate ip
for i creat forum hosting
and support
*.domain.com

i accept put your ads on all my hosted forums

Last edited:
Approximately how much space and bandwidth will this require? Does your script use a single database or are each sub-foum in it's own?

I can likely arrange such a configuration, but I would need to know how much resource consumption to expect.

We are providing free web hosting with best quality at got.my
Please check it....
And If you need help to running your business without any problem please contact :
alex_itdep[at]got.my
You don't need to provide us any forced ads...

We are providing free web hosting with best quality at got.my
Please check it....
And If you need help to running your business without any problem please contact :
alex_itdep[at]got.my
You don't need to provide us any forced ads...
that what i got whene i want registre
Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'gotmy_userz'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/gotmy/public_html/includes/db.class.php on line 107

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'gotmy'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/gotmy/public_html/includes/db.class.php on line 145

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/gotmy/public_html/includes/db.class.php on line 145

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/gotmy/public_html/includes/db.class.php on line 506

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/gotmy/public_html/includes/common.php on line 72

If you need a dedicated IP free, then you'll need to describe about your website and how much of users you are trying to get. Nobody would like to offer you a free dedicated IP for a low traffic website.

hmm... dedicated IP?
the post just edited by the OP?
coz b4 this, i remember he did not ask for the dedicated IP yet.

anyway, i agree with eSupun.
plus, usually ppl only give dedicated IP for paid hosting accounts, not free accounts.
:)

If you need a dedicated IP free, then you'll need to describe about your website and how much of users you are trying to get. Nobody would like to offer you a free dedicated IP for a low traffic website.

it s a forum hosting phpbb so i think it will be so much meoples on it its like a simple project for starter

Does everyone here who posted offers, read the full request? Did you see the free IP requirement? Are you ready to offer it?

Back