• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need free or trial reseller

elragal_30

hiii
i want free reseller offer or trial offer (so it is free untill i get paid member then he take (part of they pay for EX (20-30%) or pay normally with x$/month)
and i need that all features (space - bandwidth -sql/ftp/addon,parked,sub domains ,...etc also may be i want to add IP or SHELL access )are upgradeable

i also want to can upgrade for master reseller ( it mean i can sell sub-reseller accounts )

MY DETAILS:

Control Panel Type: cpanel (we can talk if other)
Space Requested: 3+GB (must be upgradeable)
Bandwidth Requested: 40GB (upgradable( space X10)
Fantastico Requested: yes (we can talk if no)
Will put your ads on site: (we can talk about that [no problems] )

if you have another reseller offer or vps
we can talk about that
thanks

Hi,

Why not invest a few $$$ yourself untill you earn your money back ?

Why do people always want to have free things first to make money themselves ?
Not every risk needs to be at the hosters side, please be aware of that !

So if your plan/setup fails, then you will need to think of something better...
This risk part is for everybody the same who want to make money eventually.

Kind regards,
PaulP.

Hi,

Why not invest a few $$$ yourself untill you earn your money back ?

Why do people always want to have free things first to make money themselves ?
Not every risk needs to be at the hosters side, please be aware of that !

So if your plan/setup fails, then you will need to think of something better...
This risk part is for everybody the same who want to make money eventually.

Kind regards,
PaulP.

first
it is not discussing topic

second :readthis:
i have to get it free as untill now i don't now the way to send money to any one as i don't have VISA and to get it i must wait about 7 months and must have 1000-2000 $ (it equal at my country currency about 6000- 12000 LE so i need to work at any jop about 2 or 3 years and all money i'll get i'll save it no eat no spend it at any thing ) so as you see it is very easy to pay for reseller :readthis: :doh!:

also PAYPAL don't suppport my country

1-2 thousand dollars?!? You dont need to sane that kind of money for a reseller, you can spend about 100$ a year USD for the requirements you need.

1-2 thousand dollars?!? You dont need to sane that kind of money for a reseller, you can spend about 100$ a year USD for the requirements you need.

i don't say that i'll pay 100$ for reseller
i say i have to have 1000-2000 $ to make Visa Account see my post

first
and to get it i must wait about 7 months and must have 1000-2000 $ (it equal at my country currency about 6000- 12000 LE so i need to work at any jop about 2 or 3 years and all money i'll get i'll save it no eat no spend it at any thing ) so as you see it is very easy to pay for reseller :readthis: :doh!:

also PAYPAL don't suppport my country

Ah, well alot of webhosts will accept money orders (bank checks, postal orders, etc). That may be something to look into.

Also I am uncertain where you live so I do not know what exists in your country, but maybe you can get a debit card from your bank (like a Visa, but takes money out of your bank account rather then lending on credit)

Hope this helps you in some way

Ah, well alot of webhosts will accept money orders (bank checks, postal orders, etc). That may be something to look into.

Also I am uncertain where you live so I do not know what exists in your country, but maybe you can get a debit card from your bank (like a Visa, but takes money out of your bank account rather then lending on credit)

Hope this helps you in some way

thanks for your help
i hope this right i will ask them about that

Look I'm sorry for all these hosts being so mean, Please talk to me on live help on my website to arrange a risk free month. I will NOT give you ability to create sub resellers however I will let you resell my reseller plans at http://www.mycpanelhost.com/reseller.php

This is a custom offer cause I'm in the mood to be nice.

Back