• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need hosting for a HUGE gallery.

mdzulkar9

yes, hello people. i need something like...

• 200 mb
  • 1 gig
  • no ads (text link)
  • coppermine gallery
  • cpanel

i need it like immedietly. thanks loads (in advanced).

Hello,

Ajuf.com doesn't offer 200MB but offers 100MB with NO ADS!

- Free Hosting Package:
  • 100MB Disk Space
  • 1GB Monthly Transfer
  • 20 MySQL Databases
  • 20 SubDomains
  • 20 Addon Domains
  • 20 Parked Domains
  • 20 E-Mail accounts
  • CPanel (Latest)
  • Fantastico (Latest)
  • PHP
  • CGI
  • No Ads

www.ajuf.com

okay, i dont want to participate in any forums, please! i'd rather have an ads, (google ad) than participate in any forum!

mdzulkar9 said:
okay, i dont want to participate in any forums, please! i'd rather have an ads, (google ad) than participate in any forum!

I sponsor only personal sites, band sites and Persoanl Albums, Artist sites, Personal blogs, and Sports Related forums.

I am not a free hosting provider. This means I do not make a living from this. “I sponsor” means
I give space and site for free. The page you would link back to is my personal web site.
All Sponsorships come with a fully operational Cpanel and Installatron.

If you think you meet my requirements for sponsorship. Please e-mail me at at gcoffer@gotcanyons.net

Note: I do not run my server off my local PC. I own a VPS with WHM/Cpanel

mdzulkar9 said:

Hi! :wave:

We offer custom plans available at no charge if your site is approved as has current visitors. Please visit www.freeonlinehost.com/custom-free.html for more information. We do however require one google ad at the top of each page, like you were saying. What in terms of other services do you need? Will this be an adult gallery? If not, email sales@freeonlinehost.com or fill out the custom free plan form and we will be glad to work with you.

Thank you,
Michael - www.FreeOnlineHost.com

mdzulkar9 said:

At ajuf.com you only need to register and post obviously to request your free web hosting account.

www.ajuf.com

(See my previous post in this topic for the package we provide).

If you're wanting something reliable and very affordable, it's definitely not too soon to be thinking about upgrading to a solid server plan that you pay for either monthly or yearly. These free hosts are horrible with Ads and Banners, etc, etc and always bust you for bandwidth, etc.

Well, I can offer you very VERY reasonable hosting plans (shared and reseller) for VERY reasonable (competitive) pricing.

Check us out at http://www.vernalhost.com. If you have any questions, please head to http://support.vernalhost.com and talk with our live support staff.

We hope to hear from you soon! =)

Back