• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need hosting (No Yahoo SPAM)

What is the difference between using a php mail function or sending mails from cPanel ? Which one is limited and may be considered as a SPAM ?

That was fixed just yesterday. After he was outted here, he hurried up and purchased a monthly license and got it squared away. After I made mention of his illegal invision forum, he hurried up and deleted that also.

good thing bro,

you are an illegal activity killer :)

That was fixed just yesterday. After he was outted here, he hurried up and purchased a monthly license and got it squared away. After I made mention of his illegal invision forum, he hurried up and deleted that also.

I wonder if WHMCS will terminate him anyway if the report was sent before he registered.. that is if anyone did report him.

Do you mind being in the UK hamed?

No problem with UK.

I need no Yahoo spam because most people in Iran use Yahoo, and some of them didn't check SPAM folder.

Hamed,

Crunch-host's basic plan may suit you and our servers are not blocked by yahoo or any other mail providers.

Free Plan 1

Disk Space - 1024 MB / 1 GB
Bandwith - 5GB
cPanel Control Panel
Addon Domains - 5
Sub Domains - 5
Free Daily Back-Ups
Mail Accounts - 5
FTP Accounts - Unlimited
Softaculous Auto-Installer
24/7 Support

All for only - 10 monthly forum posts

all plans including resellers available here

We also have larger plans to suit

Crunch-Host.com

I am not sure about your service because one time I miss all of my files with your server!
Is chrunch-host reliable now? :talk:
Hamed,

Crunch-host's basic plan may suit you and our servers are not blocked by yahoo or any other mail providers.

Free Plan 1

Disk Space - 1024 MB / 1 GB
Bandwith - 5GB
cPanel Control Panel
Addon Domains - 5
Sub Domains - 5
Free Daily Back-Ups
Mail Accounts - 5
FTP Accounts - Unlimited
Softaculous Auto-Installer
24/7 Support

All for only - 10 monthly forum posts

all plans including resellers available here

We also have larger plans to suit

Crunch-Host.com

Z-Host Can Provide u With This:
1- 2GB Desk-Space.
2- 30GB Bandwidth Monthly.
3- Mysql Databases, Cgi, Auto-Installer & Cpanel

Only @ Z-Host

Or U Can Find Another One Here : Phenomenon

I am not sure about your service because one time I miss all of my files with your server!
Is chrunch-host reliable now? :talk:

Hamed,

This was when the company was first started back in 2009 when I was helping out Nicky the previous owner - He basicly dissapeared and left no warning despite my efforts to take over I wasnt allowed access to transfer the servers to me and he hadnt paid them. I now have full ownership and you can rest assured we are going no-where.

Feel free to request a test account and trial our servers, we also offer daily, weekly and monthly backups at no extra post cost to you.

Jordan

@Z-Host
How can find out your service is stable?
Do you provide me private DNS?

Good Question... Z-Host is Providing This Hosting with no oversold or downtime with all our costumers...So, Try us & if you find any problem just contact me at: admin@z-host.tk

- About the DNS: Yes, We Have Our Our Dns & u can Use It to set-up your Domain.

How can I get one account?
Is it possible to test your server?
Good Question... Z-Host is Providing This Hosting with no oversold or downtime with all our costumers...So, Try us & if you find any problem just contact me at: admin@z-host.tk

- About the DNS: Yes, We Have Our Our Dns & u can Use It to set-up your Domain.

I don't get any email.
Please re sent them.
Hamed,

Sent an email from me@jordan-mclay.me if you receive I shall also send one from support@crunch-host.com both on same server.

J

Back