• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need hosting (No Yahoo SPAM)

You seem to have a lot of issues sending and receiving email. Maybe you need to just get a different email address or something.

That's Because Your Registration Didn't Complete.... If You Have the Same Problem When You Try To Sign-up Again. Please, Send Me Your Details On : admin@z-host.tk

Please, Try Again And Let Me Know Your News.

That's Because Your Registration Didn't Complete.... If You Have the Same Problem When You Try To Sign-up Again. Please, Send Me Your Details On : admin@z-host.tk

Please, Try Again And Let Me Know Your News.

Do you want me to delete the reseller I have set up for you?

EDIT - Just noticed its pointing to our servers, ill keep your account unless you specify otherwise, cheers Hamed.

Last edited:
I don't have more than 10 or 20 email in day and I want to let sender know I received her/his message and don't try to send me many repetition email.

Don't worry about SPAM email.
You seem to have a lot of issues sending and receiving email. Maybe you need to just get a different email address or something.

Hamed,

Regarding the ticket you opened about not receiving emails - There is absolutely nothing we can do to help, this problem is at your end and as deeplist suggests I would find another email provider.

You cannot receive emails from us, and various other hosts in this thread which suggests the problem lies at your end and not ours, since other clients with yahoomail and my own yahoomail can receive emails just fine.

I have received mail from 3 seperate domains on our server, without a problem or delay.

When I am home from work I shall post the email headers etc and a screenshot.

I don't know the problem.
Because just I have this problem!! with ghasemzadeh.ir

I have received mail from 3 seperate domains on our server, without a problem or delay.

When I am home from work I shall post the email headers etc and a screenshot.

Hamed, just get another email address. There's tons of free email providers all over the internet: hotmail, gmail, excite, lycos, aol, etc etc. Just get a different email account and drop the one that you have now because you're obviously having too many problems with it.

Hamed,

Regarding the ticket you opened about not receiving emails - There is absolutely nothing we can do to help, this problem is at your end and as deeplist suggests I would find another email provider.

You cannot receive emails from us, and various other hosts in this thread which suggests the problem lies at your end and not ours, since other clients with yahoomail and my own yahoomail can receive emails just fine.

He received my email..

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2374/ss20110126110803.png

I don't get any email!! I don't know what happened to Yahoo! I hate them!!

Just get a different email account somewhere else!

That will solve all of your problems. Perhaps the Iranian government has blocked half of the internet, which is what they seem to be doing here lately. (ie/ Google and Facebook)

Your domain is not the only one blacklisted on Yahoo. They have a policy that only their "trusted partners" are whitelisted. You could suggest your clients to use another mail service.

Back