• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need Java Help!

joey0234

hey guys I dont know some java codes and was wonderig if someone could help me! I was wondering if it was possible to when someone links to my site a code on my webpages makes the web page look like example.com instead of like dgfdgdfhdfh.com/dgfdsgdgsd/dsgdg so if any one knows that code tell me please, also I knew this code but forgot it the code that makes redirection urls like go off when it links to my site so like if u linked a url redirector to my site and it went to my site it wouldnt mask my site so yah anyone know those codes I would glady appreciate you telling me!

Javascript?

Does this program work directly on the browser or are you creating an applet. Not that I know won't have Java till fall in computer science I. Javascript is different them Java. Javascript is the simpler for of Java to write simple codes to run off a browser and Java is a full featured programming language, more powerful and complex.

Last edited:
joey0234 said:
hey guys I dont know some java codes and was wonderig if someone could help me! I was wondering if it was possible to when someone links to my site a code on my webpages makes the web page look like example.com instead of like dgfdgdfhdfh.com/dgfdsgdgsd/dsgdg so if any one knows that code tell me please, also I knew this code but forgot it the code that makes redirection urls like go off when it links to my site so like if u linked a url redirector to my site and it went to my site it wouldnt mask my site so yah anyone know those codes I would glady appreciate you telling me!

You mean when they add a <a href> link to your site, or when they actually visit your site?

ur getting like half of it im saying like for example url redirectors links that lead to my site or anything of that ANYTHING THAT LEADS TO MY SITE... heh have a html code javascript code anything that would mask the url there going to HERES MY EXAMPLE!!!

a website called pimpsrus.bb wants to link with me they do so by linking my domain blahblah.blahhosting.com when a person goes to his site and lgoes to pimpsrus.bb and go to my banner they go to my site but they dont see blahblah.blahhosting.com they see blahblah.com cause its masked!!!

HELP!

Back