• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need Servers

gamesocean

I need Servers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:ttaiy@hotmail.com

Please Contact me

added you to msn, I have a few servers that are ready within 4hrs :), contact me and we can work something out

What type of server do you need? How much monthly bandwidth/Hard Drive space/Ram do you need? What is your monthly budget? You let us know this, we can find a server for you in no time.

You should post your requirements here along with your budget. Be careful when dealing with somebody over MSN, same goes for hosts.

yea mate, the processor speed, ram, hard disk space ? you should list it out, so that we can help you to find a suitable server as soon as possible

I would have to agree with the rest. Its hard for anyone to give you a quote if they don't know what specs you need.

Back