• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need space for file hosting

xzooom1

hello ,,

i have a new doamin ddl8.com

and i am searching for space for image and file hosting

instead of the space i will display ads such as google ads

if any intrested plz pm me with space accout info and your ads codes to put it

in the site

note: the space needed 50 gb and 100gb bandwidth

and i accepet all offers

plz ineed relaible hoster because it will be international uploading center

thanx

hmm, the space and bandwidth u requested is too big for a free hosting....
pls consider paid ones, or lower down ur requirement...

50gb space and 100gb transfer..........for free :tired2:

As CS said, thats paid territory, not free webspace. And for those who actually will toss that offer to you, see how long they have been in business. I am willing they started a few months ago and have but 1 client.

A separate option is to install Xammp or however it is spelled and run the site off your comp.

hello ,,

i have a new doamin ddl8.com

and i am searching for space for image and file hosting

instead of the space i will display ads such as google ads

if any intrested plz pm me with space accout info and your ads codes to put it

in the site

note: the space needed 50 gb and 100gb bandwidth

and i accepet all offers

plz ineed relaible hoster because it will be international uploading center

thanx

You are a very funny person. You really think you will get any of that? I can't stop laughing now. Please post a real request.

Look at the free hosting offers section.

hey everyy one should keep his mouth closed

i accept all offers but if one would give me this space i will not reject okay

i accepet all others offeres with any kind !!!!!

read my article carfully

I am not bashing u actually.
Just letting u know that u should lower down ur specs request if u r looking for a free service.

If it is necessary to have such huge space and bandwidth, u really need to go for paid ones to ensure that it is really a reliable service.

No host that is trying to run a profitable business can afford to give away such large sections of their capacity unless they are overselling beyond all reason- which is the kind of host you won't find on this board.

Also what types of content do you expect your International Uploading Center to contain?

Most hosts would very heavily regulate such a service, because anyone uploading pirated software, hacks, or other illegal content is liable to get them in a world of trouble that they don't want or need.

I am surprised you actually havent learned your lesson. Looking at your previous posts, you have been asking for over 100gb transfer and increasing amount of space for over 6 months.

You offered 50$ a month for paid reselling hosting (500 gb webspace and 4000 gb bandwith) you surely can afford something for the amount you require now.

hey everyy one should keep his mouth closed

i accept all offers but if one would give me this space i will not reject okay

i accepet all others offeres with any kind !!!!!

read my article carfully

Sorry, but it's true, you won't get a free hosting to put your files on. I recommend buying hosting or storing them on your own computer. As Sain Cai previously stated, you had money, why not put it to good use and invest in hosting?

i think my thread was not directed toward san cai to give me the host , so plz get out from here bcoz i do not like you very much plz

second :

You offered 50$ a month for paid reselling hosting

yes i offered that but was for different domain hunney and this money was belong to comany not to me okay

now this domain belong to me but i donot have money to paid instaed of the space that i would have i will display ads

so the hosting company that will afford to me the space will display ads as much as it want

i will not display any ads that belong to me , this site will have many vistor i plan to publish it to many forums so member can aplouad their own files on it

the mimum space :10 giga and 20 giga bandwidth just

thanx and i a, sorry CS squad my reply was directed to the two replies after you

i wait any supporting company

best regard

Well my first post was advice about hosts that would offer you what you requested, which if you havent noticed by now you will not be getting for free. I also gave an option by installing Xampp and running the site off your comp, that way.

In any case, you need to drastically lower your requirements for anyone to consider allocating space to you.

Maybe you can upload your files to a free file hosting service, that way you won't need 100GB of bandwidth.

gosh that is really huge amount! The request maybe (I said maybe) could be offered after few years time :D when technologies and bandwidth will become cheaper :) (that is just maybe)

Back