• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Need Staff

Omari

im not sure where this goes, if a mod feels that it needs to be moved then go ahead and do it(not that you needed my permission or anything)

i need sports reporters, wrestling reporters, game reporters, entertainment reporters, music reporters, and mods for my forum.

interested? reply with how i can contact you...

sports reporters obviously keep visitors up to date on whats going on in the whole sports world(you CAN be exclusive to certain sports)

wrestling reporters obviously keep visitors up to date on whats going on in the whole wrestling world

entertainment reporters would post like movie reviews, tv news, movie news, like say a new series is starting up or a new movie is coming out or a ratings or box office record is broken or whatever you would post it, or say a star gets married or somthing you know

games reporters would post news, previews, reviews, and screen shots of games, say ign or some other big game site post new screen shots of resident evil 35 then you would post links to those screen shots... just keep people up to date on the gaming world...

music reporters would just post like release dates and music news, say tupac gets shot, you would post an article about it... stuff like that...

you all know what mods do right?

this isn't a site that should have bad grammar... i have bad grammar and i will have to watch my self, i am trying to have my site be as professional as it can be... can't tell ya the url unless you are interested in one of those positions because this of course is not the advertising forum...

Back