• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need your help

i want know how i setup master reseller and reseller on my vps
and how i configur the name server to work with
i find it hard

check with your provider's technical support department. If they can't help you perhaps they can refer you to a 3rd party tech that can.

hi

Master Reseller Hosting w/ cPanel / WHM
Alpha Reseller Hosting gives you the ability to offer WHM Reseller accounts in addition to cPanel hosting.
Ideal for Professional Webmasters needing affordable Reseller Hosting for low to medium usage web sites.
You become your own web hosting provider and you create and tailor your own hosting plans!
:welcome

You can't make a master reseller (from what i know) with out a plugin (EX: zamfoo, whmreseller) but you can make resellers via resellers -> reseller center

check with your provider's technical support department. If they can't help you perhaps they can refer you to a 3rd party tech that can.

I would go with the third party if you are impatient and need to get the situation solved quickly.

Back