• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I now have dreadlocks

bigperm

Doot Do Do Do
NLC
First off, I don't have any pictures yet. I might take some friday, when I will be throwing a keg party for no reason.

Anyway... having dreadlocks seems to be a mystery to white people everywhere. People ask me how often I wash my hair (every day), who did them for me (me)... also people who have NEVER had dreadocks is their life KNOW that you must use beeswax or some other nasty shit, and will argue with me about that fact... even though I have dreadlocks, and didn't use that crap.

I'm a white guy, and I knew all of that. But that's cause I've had 'em before, albeit briefly. They were gone after I loast a bet. Now I'm just waiting til my hair is long enough before I can do it again.

Most of the dreadlockers here are alternative lifestyle people, treehuggers etc :p

Another reason I dislike my Grandma VERY much.

Grandma: So what's that new hairstyle you got?
Me: They're called dreadlocks.
Grandma: Well they certainly are dreadful (slaps knee and laughs)
Me: OMG LOL THAT WAS SO FUNNEY!

Originally posted by Jan
Most of the dreadlockers here are alternative lifestyle people, treehuggers etc :p
That is one drawback. People think I am a dirty, smelly hippy. I hate dirty, smelly hippys. They give people like me a bad name. Also, they are dirty, and smelly.

just beat up all the dirty smelly hippies and then people will know. Oh, and always wear shoes, and don't wear ponchos.

My brother lives in Boone, which is rampant with dirty, smelly hippies. I can't kill them though... the best ganja I have ever smoked in my life was from a dirty smelly hippy commune in Boone. And they said it wasn't any good either. Damn... that shit had ME on my asss... those hippys must be too stoned to bathe.

I rather enjoy balancing my too stoned to bathe/not too stoned to bathe time equally. Actually... being too stoned to bathe is VERY stoned. Something I am going to have to test...

Smoke chronic... take a shower. If I can take a shower, smoke more. Repeat until I can't take a shower. It's OCD for stoners! Everybody try! Report your success.

Same here... I am pretty broke this week. At least until friday... PAYDAY! Also, a good thing about working two jobs... I get paid on tuesday again! So this weekend will be one of research. I might just find the cure for AIDS. Even if I don't, I will be very clean.

Yeah, I get paid once a week, but I got all my bills to pay this time around, so no spending money on any recreational drug use for the time being.

Well, I would have some ganja, if I hadn't went to a keg party in the mountains... passed out in some gravel and then woke up at my house, in my bed... having no idea what I did with it. I bet it will pop up the moment I buy some more.

Well, as fun as that'd be... When I woke up, my car wasn't even at my house. And I took the chronic with me to the party... so unless for some strange reason I stopped at my car to stuff it in the seat before I got dropped off at my house... that shouldn't happen. It was good that I didn't drive home that night, but bad that I didn't remeber where I left my car.

Back