• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I really want to

Hope the surgery goes well Sarah.

Aww you're a sweet heart. It's more a matter of getting the money to pay for it. I have a long and gruelling process to go through to gain early access to my super fund to help cover the costs of this surgery. Apparently a couple of friends have raised over $2,000 AUD to help pay it. And I have like $7,000 AUD in super fund. But yeah, it's a stressful pain in the butt, but well it sorta has to be done. The problem is staying sane / focused while I wait, and not losing my mind completely.

@Ben; LMFAO! I wouldn't know where to start... Sell it to Cops first? Or last? Nah Knowing my luck, I'd get busted for sure! :knockedou

Aww you're a sweet heart. It's more a matter of getting the money to pay for it. I have a long and gruelling process to go through to gain early access to my super fund to help cover the costs of this surgery. Apparently a couple of friends have raised over $2,000 AUD to help pay it. And I have like $7,000 AUD in super fund. But yeah, it's a stressful pain in the butt, but well it sorta has to be done. The problem is staying sane / focused while I wait, and not losing my mind completely.

@Ben; LMFAO! I wouldn't know where to start... Sell it to Cops first? Or last? Nah Knowing my luck, I'd get busted for sure! :knockedou

Just go somewhere seedy and say "Got dat tina!"

Back