• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I wanna make a host...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Cyberflash
hy,
i think this would be a perfect host:
- no ads
- FTP
- ca. 20 MB space, nobody needs more for html
- PHP
- optional: MySQL
- CGI without sendmail
- 1-2 gigs traffic
- you always need file size limit, i would choose 150 kb.

that's it.

#Cyberflash

If him was provide the free hosting for us.. then he will lose $99 every month... I suggest get a popup ads, that's enought. :D

put us banner ads on our sites...frames,too...BUT NO POPUPS!
if i would ever start my own host, i would NEVER put PopUps on somebodys site. you could earn a lot of money with that...and you can loose a lot of visitors. every host that has popups loosed me.

#Cyberflash

Originally posted by Cyberflash
put us banner ads on our sites...frames,too...BUT NO POPUPS!
if i would ever start my own host, i would NEVER put PopUps on somebodys site. you could earn a lot of money with that...and you can loose a lot of visitors. every host that has popups loosed me.

#Cyberflash

Popup ads is good! I like popup ads.... If you didn't put some ads on your host, so you must offer the paid host... :D

I like pop-ups more than bbanner, cause they don't destroy your site, like if you would have a banner on top of every page.
pop-unders I like even more, cause these are ads you don't really see.
But the most i like (of ads) are small userplaceble 88*31 banner or a text link.
But the best is still no ads

Hey cyber:
lost nich loosed :D :D
Ich werd hier noch zum English Lehrer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back