• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I want a a reliable hosting

greatone

Hi,

I am in need of a hosting again.
My budget is only $30 per year maximum.
I will via epassporte only so please don't reply if you are not accepting epassporte.

bigger space will be needed.
addon domains - unlimitted

Please spam me with your offers.

thank you in advance

<<Mod Edit: When posting an offer you must provide a URL>>

Last edited by a moderator:
We can offer you:

1 GB Space
10 GB Bandwidth
unlimited domains, subdomains, parked domains, add-on domains
unlimited ftp, mySQL, email
support for php, perl, frontpage, cgi-bin
CPanel with Fantastico

This is normally $3/month * 12 months = $36/year
However, I can offer you a discounted rate for $30/year

Also, about epassporte, would you be willing to setup a paypal account using your epassporte card? The account is free. Let us know!

Thanks, Kyle

http://LittlesWebHosting.com

littleswebhosting said:
We can offer you:

1 GB Space
10 GB Bandwidth
unlimited domains, subdomains, parked domains, add-on domains
unlimited ftp, mySQL, email
support for php, perl, frontpage, cgi-bin
CPanel with Fantastico

This is normally $3/month * 12 months = $36/year
However, I can offer you a discounted rate for $30/year

Also, about epassporte, would you be willing to setup a paypal account using your epassporte card? The account is free. Let us know!

Thanks, Kyle

http://LittlesWebHosting.com

This is a great offer of yours littleswebhosting. I have a problem with paypal. I am currently residing here in Philippines and I think our country is currently not permitted by paypal to signup.

greatone said:
This is a great offer of yours littleswebhosting. I have a problem with paypal. I am currently residing here in Philippines and I think our country is currently not permitted by paypal to signup.

Why dont you try egold? They have no probloem with your cc.

www.e-gold.com

Have you considered getting a VPS? Your budget would allow this. Overall would allow you to have your own mini dedicated server with full management if needed.

-Jay

KnownHost-J said:
Have you considered getting a VPS? Your budget would allow this. Overall would allow you to have your own mini dedicated server with full management if needed.
Do tell where one gets a VPS for $2.50 per month. :lol:

:D
He clearly misread yearly for monthly.. The care gone into reading and reply to these threads..

Back