• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I want to go drinking with Nick and Gayowulf

Minor details. (pun not intended)

Ben, feel free to come up and have a few beverages with me at Virginia Beach.

No, I say that all the time when people bring up seemingly big issues or obstacles. It wasn't until after I typed the post that I realized it was a pun.

I didn't really think of it as a big issue, but I don't know anybody older than about 20 that would do something as reckless as that.

I can't afford it either :(

I haven't been on a good epic road trip since 2002. And I took that one alone because the 4 friends that were supposed to come along all found reasons they couldn't come. It was still awesome. A lot of memories were made.

I'm doing a repeat this year except we're taking "Bob's Bus:"

n512629020981876919ea5.jpg

n5126290201106686639vy9.jpg

(none of those people are me)

I can guarantee you, Blank, that I will be through your neck of the woods in the foreseeable future.

Since I've owned my own car I've been imagining a continent wide Canada/Usa road trip. This will also soon be a reality if I get the job I'm hoping for later this year.

Don't discount the possibility that this :beer: fest might happen.

One day.

And yes, I believe I am thinking what you were thinking BV

:beer: Let me know man, I make a great stop on a whistle blowing tour.

Back