• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I want to share my dedicated server

Originally posted by ***MTX***MATRIX
Hey you are hosted with VONETWORK.com why do you wanna Move? :confused:
maybe he need more space and more bandwith
anyway people need good ones;)

Originally posted by masterpade
I wouldnt mine having it. But I dont have 1000 unqiues a day if thats required. http://mpade.tk is my site :(
Sorry I can't host you right now. I think your host already good, they're not require u to put their banner. But I do :biggrin2:

I want one :) ...

I am working on my personal site and i am fan of Gameprograming and Webprograming ... really i am fan of general programing i am from Mexico

I love the standars like html 4.01, xml, XHTML 1.0 and CSS for tath reason i always validate my site on W3.org but the free host that I have, enter ADDs after </body> tag :( and i cant validate my pages :(

I does no have problems puting adds on my site but if they are ...
having problems whit HTML 4.01 I dont like this :(

I am studing Analist programer Im on 1º :)

My server offers me 25MB and "unlimited" bandwidth per day
PHP and one MySQL ... :/

my site is this http://notos.webcindario.com

My site is obut game-programing AND Web programing ... and i want One acount of hoting i can put adds on my site.

I don't have a website yet, I'm still trying to get a free host if I can. My site would mostly be a gaming news site and technology related site with forums and possibly a newsletter/news script type layout.

If this is acceptable to you please let me know! :)

what about me

I have a few web sites that was for me to start with, and this one here I haven't up daten't in a while, but I have a better for which I need PHP for, so I was woundering if I could be hosted with you.

Back