• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I was not trolling but..

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
I am not a Christian anymore, I started to read the Old Test and quickly realized Jehovah is a crazed manic that has no self control and is easily maniplated in to extreme rage by humans, even though he claims to be better than humans.

I come to realize that if he is real, hell would be better because to have eternal life in heaven with a phsyco like that, would be enternal communism.

Also other things didnt add up, like how could I be in heaven knowing my family was burning in hell and actually enjoy it?
And how could I be in heaven if I had to follow rules?

Its impossible for heaven to be heaven with any type of ruler, even more so with one that commands humans to rip unborn babies out of their mothers wombs, coz hes upset.

Also, if God is real, he is not in the mainstream Christian bible because, it was a ploy used by the romans to impose mind control over the masses.
Britsh did the same, in the time of their empire of dirt.

What gets me is why dont any one who follows a religion actually study its history? I questioned everything because I am a free thinker, I am not going to just have random faith in a book that is written by humans lol.
History of the bible itsself is also an intersting read, considering there is NO actual templates dating back to its actual writing dates. yet the Romans claimed Gnostic Christianity "heresy" and all out war'd them to death. all the time while there bible is heresy also.

And so I conclude that while Jesus is not disporven, he is mostliky in Gnostics, rather than the Mainstream bible of roman mind control.

Gnostics claim more a good God that is not all powerful, they dont follow the Jewish bible (OT Christian bible) but rather their own NT Not the NT of the roman (mainstream) bible.

Sorry for spelling mistakes but I really cbf tonight.

Last edited:
People always felt comfortable with the idea that there is a god and life after death. However, I've seen some documentaries where scientists are not looking for a "god", but a creator. There are many theories about a creator, one of them it states that aliens came to earth and made us by manipulating DNA of Homo Erectus.

Last edited:
I am a theist, because regardless of creation... if we are created one way or another we have some type of Spiritual connection to earth which has been proven time and time again through out time.
Even myself, things have happened in my past that make me realize I had been connected to others close to me.... even with far far distance between us.

Sorry but alien theory is ............ lol. I beleive its possible life outside our little spec of dust exists, but I dont think it had any involvement in creation lol.

Why did you come out as such a strong Christian if you had never even read the bible? You were arguing a lot & refusing to be anything less of a believer than you were. And now you read one little passage and completely change your mind. I'd say you were trolling, maybe unintentionally.. but I'm not so sure.

I think that the religion puts you under a spell of blindness as well.
I found that once I stoped beleiving in hell, I was free from it, all fear of it and so on.

And no troll, this is what I have come to know about modern religion

All these new religions like them seem to have roots in world domination, mind control and removing one from true Spirituailty..

THey show the same traits as emotional abusers.
Claim one is no good (sinner) - Emotional abusers often use this to destory their victims free thinking and self worth..
Fear (your going to hell if you dont beleive this)... - Used a lot in abusive realtionships to control the abused.
They teach you how to think, how to find and how to process data (Removes total free thinking ability)
Your feelings are wrong - again lowers the self worth of one person, makes them feel worthless or useless.
And on and on.

Seems like really cleverly complied mind control to me.

Last edited:
I'm agree that many religions are just forms of manipulation, even in the bible it states that the only time when Jesus got angry, was when he had visited the church. Some philosophies says that you should find god in yourself, others says that we are our own god; however I like the statement of Erwin Schrodinger, founder of Cuantic Physics:
"The numbers of all minds in the universe is 1. Conscience is a singularity, divided in all beings."

I some what beleive in Jesus, in a sense of difference, nothing that is written in the bibles but my own understanding.
Also I feel at peace with attacking Jehovah, iv been discerning Spiritually my inner mind and not once been convicted for calling him a myth, crazed manic or anything like that, which is odd, because I often feel Spirtually convicted for hate, or things of that matter towards others.

But to be a Christian you must;
Follow the book of bs.
Beleive in Jehovah
Beleive in Jesus
Beleive in the Holy Spirit.

I only beleive in Jesus/Holy Spirit.
So I am not a "Christian" in the defined sense or really any sense at all, I dunno.
Nor do I beleive in hell.

I'm agree that many religions are just forms of manipulation, even in the bible it states that the only time when Jesus got angry, was when he had visited the church. Some philosophies says that you should find god in yourself, others says that we are our own god; however I like the statement of Erwin Schrodinger, founder of Cuantic Physics:
"The numbers of all minds in the universe is 1. Conscience is a singularity, divided in all beings."
I like that, I try to just "flow" these days, and relate to w/e at the time, I really dont know what I beleive in the end lol.
Just SPirituality I guess.

Last edited:
You should never take everything what is on the bible "ad-litteram", I mean the content of bible must not be taken as word per word how it's written, you must read between the lines. The bible is full of symbols, so you should interpret them.

Its all about love and peace, if it dont bring love or peace, its not real.
I do agree that some of the bible could be real, but the OT def not and theres more to it than hating this world, hating this world is the soul reason its in the mess its in, if we had not hated or detached from it, we would be in a way better postion these days...

Another thing that you have to understand is that the Old Testament mainly focused on Biblical Law and setting the framework for what was determined to be right and wrong for that time period. For example, in order to rid themselves of sin, people had to sacrafice lambs. Obviously this isn't the case anymore. The Old Testament was pre-Christ and very little of it actually applies today. Most people have determined that only parts are applicable, such as the Ten Commandments and that the most important part of the Christian Bible lies within the New Covenant. The Old Testament is primarily relevent for historical reasons and you can't take what is written literally, or place it in today's context.

That's nice to hear, but I'm agreeing with themoose. I still say you were trolling from the start, I even said it a few times. [I don't like this theme :tired2:]

128343688002656250hallelujahpra.jpg

You should never take everything what is on the bible "ad-litteram", I mean the content of bible must not be taken as word per word how it's written, you must read between the lines. The bible is full of symbols, so you should interpret them.

But thats how Christian people prove points. They say Abortion is wrong because of such and such passage, and gay marriage is wrong because of this passage or that passage... But when it comes to eating shellfish, they say you can't take the bible word for word.

Let's sum this up by fixing Darknight.

Darknight said:
But to be a Christian you must;
Believe in Jesus
Believe in the Father (God)
Believe in the Holy Spirit. (Also known as the holy trinity)
Follow the ten commandments

Most of the things in the Ten commandments are easy, except depending on your situation some harder things might be related to sins of the sexual nature (Adultery, etc.). We lie a lot even though we don't always mean to. The rest is a piece of cake to follow.

The point of Christianity isn't, here's a set of rules... follow every line or be damned to Hell. This is more like the other religions such as Jehova's witnesses and Mormons, etc. One of those two religions only 140,000 I think people would make it in to heaven.

So Darknight, I'm not sure what you've been reading all along and only now decide it's all bs and not for you... but your understandings of what you described are not correct.

Also, can you give me a verse for this?
humans to rip unborn babies out of their mothers wombs, coz hes upset.

If I offended anyone, these are my own opinions and I'm sorry you got offended.

Pft. There aren't even ten commandments.

And why couldn't they put more in there? Like 'No peadophilia'. 'No wife beating.'

Pft. There aren't even ten commandments.

And why couldn't they put more in there? Like 'No peadophilia'. 'No wife beating.'
From an ancient hebrew perspective, there was nothing wrong with wife beating. And the greeks were living alongside them in history, so pederasty was still remembered. Possibly fondly.

Because once again, it was a different time period. Things like that are not considered to be socially acceptable anymore.

Yes, this is true. But these commandments were supposed to be written by God, who is bound by no time period.

Back