• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I will sponsor your site!

Vertigox2 said:
I will sponsor someones site if they have a great idea for the site.

If your site is chosen to sponsor you will get the following:
----------------------------------------------------
2000mb (2gb) of Space
10000mb (10gb) of Badwidth (Possibly more depending on site)
Unlimited mySql, ftp, email etc.
Cpanel X
1 domain name
-----------------------------------------------------
I will put up either some google ads or just a link back to my own site.

Post with your ideas:

Name:
Email:
Msn: (if you have one, it would be better)
Idea:

my site is down atm but go to google and type stuffedreptile.com and clicked the catched

it should show it

Name: removed
Email:rtendo@sbcglobal.net
Msn: rtendo@sbcglobal.net
yim: rtendo@sbcglobal.net
aim: nopic01
idea: for my game servers

Sponsors needed for our online gaming community, we have a public gaming server and site/forum which i must say for a new community we've had loads of hits with thousands of pages seen by gaming/people, this can be seen on the sites statistics link . Therefore showing we would be great for the sponsor as we'd advertise ur service or products.

Site www.amd.extendedgamingservers.co.uk

Anyone interested email me at joesmyth16@hotmail.com

Name: Shawn Dezz
Email: Shanamor@gmail.com
Msn: SwissFX@gmail.com
Idea: Streaming Live! WinAMP Video/Music, Online Episodes/Pictures of stuff,funny videos, humour,jokes,Will put Google Ads on site.You have exactly what i need too,
There would also be Entertainment and Big-Headline News.Thnx.

I have a site I am looking to move.

I want to move my paid surveys, offers, emails and other stuff to get paid online stuff. :)

Name: Max
Email: max.dilay @ gmail.com
Msn: linuxman_forever @ hotmail.com
Idea: Site about Linux and OpenSource

Hi Vertigox2
i think its not to late 2 reply,
I m setting up a Mobile Game/software/reviews/ringtones/logos/wallpaper site and wap site i think this site will achieve great hit becoz there are very few site that offer free Mobile games for their mobile and espically through wap(GPRS).

If you would like 2 host my site it would be greatly appreciated by me and my Gamers, ads, links to your site, or whatever you want to do with it is totally fine with me.

Name: Flavian Castellino
Email: flaviancastellino@gmail.com
I have an MSN: flaviancastellino@hotmail.com
Idea: Mobile Game/software/reviews/ringtones/logos/wallpaper website and wap-site(GPRS)

Vertigox2 said:
Im sorry guys, There were some server issues, I wont have a server for another 1-2 months :(

Sorry read the post above, currently I dont have any servers anymore, I will be sponsoring sites within about 2-3 months :( sorry

Sponsor

Dear Vertigo,
if you havnt already sposored a site, I was wondering if you can sponsor mine:
Name : Usman Nawaz
Email : UsmanNawaz_786@hotmail.com
MSN : Same As Above
Idea : To Start An Online TV Station That Is Free, But Is Paid For Using Adverts. It Can Be 24HR And We Can Get Several Different People To Control It. We can alo place radio stations there, like 1 for english music, another for american, and so on and so forth. Please consider this idea because i think it will work, and if there extra money made from this website, it should all go to you as it would be because of you it is a success. also, this site would appeal to all audiences - Kids & Adults. People from all cultures.
Thank You

Back