• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

!i You can accept CC without a PayPal Account !i

iiPanel

Hello All,

Some of you may know this already, but for the people who don't, I would like to let you know that you can start accepting most types of credit cards and that is through PayPal.

How?
Your client can simply pay using his CC w/out the necessity to have a PayPal account. All they have to do is click "Dont Have PayPal Account" and then they will be able to pay using their CC which PayPal then charge the money from their CC and the money get to be transferred to your PayPal account. :classic2:

I hope this has been helpful to you all!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Wassouf
iiPanel.NET

The title is a bit misleading.

You can't accept credit card payments through PayPal without having a PayPal account. The user just doesn't need a PayPal account to pay by credit card.

Bruce said:
The title is a bit misleading.

You can't accept credit card payments through PayPal without having a PayPal account. The user just doesn't need a PayPal account to pay by credit card.

& its only for paypal clients located in the USA, UK next please.

I will never bow to you AvailNetworks....
and the title makes it sound like you don't need a paypal account to accept cc

Back