• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IBForums Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AsianDOC
Obviously. He made a better "template" to use that looked better to him and he liked it. If you look, there are things in iB3 that isn't in iB2.

You people just puzzle me. My point is that there are lots of things in IB3 that isn't in IB2 and that they don't look alike. So aren't you proving me correct with that statement.

You're suggesting that Matt should turn this whole board upside down in order to not (and I quote) "plagiarized" ikonboard.

I'm not expecting a lot. But at least you should reword a few things. He took the exact same text and font over from the Ikonboard, and brought it over to IBForums. An example? The footer images I already showed you.

Originally posted by silverstarfish
Sorry, but that is pathetic. Bottom of the barrel kind of stuff.
Is IBF going to be blamed for stealing iB's white background colour too?

The fact that the footer is the same text with the exact font doesn't bother you? A white background color is a characteristic that a lot of boards have. But that footer text is something that ONLY IB and iBforums share at the moment.

Originally posted by The Red Guy
InvisionBoard has a totally new layout unless you're so (girlish) as to notice the spick and spans. Who would bother about the footer/

As I said, this is only a sample, and I have more important similarities. And the footer is a very important aspect, considering it's the exact same text with the exact same font (I've repeated myself 3 times).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back