• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mole

b&
Why dont you be nice and just unban me? I already said i would be nice. What is it gonna take for u to unban?

A suggestion would be to email them in private if you have questions. I can't remember the link to do that, but I'm pretty sure that asking them to unban you especially publicly... on top of that making a second account, won't get you unbanned

well i tried emailing but no such luck, i might not have so much here, but im getting to speak my part still, they can ban me but i come back. All i want to do is join this community again and act human for once...

at the bottom of every vbulletin page there is a Contact us button ( which i think sends an email to the adress with which the liscence was originally registered-- Peo's ) Just keep trying, or stop making multiple accounts and pm one of the mods. we dont ( or i dont ) even know what you did last time, so its not like we can be judges or anything.

Why dont you be nice and just unban me? I already said i would be nice. What is it gonna take for u to unban?
Why should we be nice when you trolled the forum in several usernames creating mutiple threads about how FWS sucks?

:idea: Find another forum. This one isn't for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back