• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

if there any free JSP webhost please?

Marphy

R there any free JSP webhost please?

need JSP host now,
are there any free?
i'm studing JAVA now

Last edited:
No there aren't. Also not many paid hosts offer it either, and those who do are not cheap. Sorry! :(

I am currently looking into tomcat one of the apache projects. I might install/run it if i can figure out how it works =). If i do, ill let people here know.

Originally posted by X-Istence
I am currently looking into tomcat one of the apache projects. I might install/run it if i can figure out how it works =). If i do, ill let people here know.

JSP is a tremendous resource sucker -- at least the first few times a script is being processed. It is a very good language (even a better choice than PHP, perhaps) if you are hosting sites that get thousands of hits everyday, but as with most free hosts, sites are accessed a couple of times and then forgotten. JSP does not work well under these conditions, from what I have heard. :)

Originally posted by conkermaniac
JSP is a tremendous resource sucker -- at least the first few times a script is being processed. It is a very good language (even a better choice than PHP, perhaps) if you are hosting sites that get thousands of hits everyday, but as with most free hosts, sites are accessed a couple of times and then forgotten. JSP does not work well under these conditions, from what I have heard. :)

yeah, i looked into it, and saw that as well, i am still gonna test it on my home box, and see how it goes, after that ill think if i want to install it on the section4.net server.

Back