• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you want to know where your site ranks...

Yeah, I just started workin on the forums last night after I posted, and I use text because if the servers slow, then it would affect the 56kers if I used nothing but images.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
I will be doing this for quite a while...or at least until a moderator shuts down this thread (which I don't think is likely).

Cool - I'd like you to review version #9 of my site when I'm finished with it. :D

Straight Edge Online

Information: 27
Colors: 19
Images: 19 (some section titles should be images rather than plain black text)
Other Formatting: 10
Speed/Ads: 10
Interactivity: 10

Overall: 95%

Originally posted by +chips

Can I just ask, how do you offer free URL redirection? I know nothing about it but maybe I wouldn't mind trying it...

I just use domain forwarding with ZoneEdit. It's really easy. Though, I can't have an automated script... but it means I can give people subdomains at no hassle to myself! :cool:

Havn't seen Zoneedit mentioned around for a while... so In case you don't know what that is... it's the same as MyDomain.com.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Straight Edge Online

Information: 27
Images: 19 (some section titles should be images rather than plain black text)
Other Formatting: 10

Overall: 95%

Woooohoooo!

I'm pleased with that score! :eek: :classic2:

If I get around to it I will change the titles to images! I don't know how I should make them though... what colours, effects, etc? Got any suggestions? :cool:

Conker....

why not make a site award type thing? You could have people submit site, rate it, and then send out your analyzed stats and an award....

Here's one I worked on when I was working for a design company for a couple of months...

We actually hit a point when we were getting like 40 submissions a day...

What you could do is have them submit Name, URL, email...

then like once a month send out some sort of email where you could do a SUPER review for a small fee...

Just a thought :)

Mekhu

Originally posted by Mekhu
Conker....

why not make a site award type thing? You could have people submit site, rate it, and then send out your analyzed stats and an award....

Here's one I worked on when I was working for a design company for a couple of months...

We actually hit a point when we were getting like 40 submissions a day...

What you could do is have them submit Name, URL, email...

then like once a month send out some sort of email where you could do a SUPER review for a small fee...

Just a thought :)

Mekhu

That's a great idea! I already do "super reviews" over at WebsiteForums. I give you about 7 or 8 comments to work with (some compliments, others constructive criticism), as well as a final rating. I don't believe in charging money for such things; I don't think anyone would ask for a rating anymore (and the sites that do want to be rated will be all A+ websites). :)

I'll do a tally of the best websites of January after this month. Remember, you can correct your problems and come back for a review! :)

Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed

Info: 23
Other Formatting: 7
Speed/Ads: 8.5
Interactivity: 6

Final Score: 79.5%

Originally posted by Toefur

I just use domain forwarding with ZoneEdit. It's really easy. Though, I can't have an automated script... but it means I can give people subdomains at no hassle to myself! :cool:

Havn't seen Zoneedit mentioned around for a while... so In case you don't know what that is... it's the same as MyDomain.com.

Is it a free service? I would pay but I don't have any way of paying for stuff online, no credit card; e.t.c.

Sounds cool though!
:D :cool:

Hehe...I know EXACTLY who you are. To give some hints to other people on this board, he was banned earlier.

Duran.com.kg

Information: 15
Colors: 18
Other Formatting: 7

Overall: 80%

Back