• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IGCHosting.com Summer Blowout Specials

impactgc

Impact Global Communications, LLC is happy to offer the following specials for the month of August!

50% off all shared hosting plans! (use coupon "50%SHARED")
15% off domain registration when purchasing with a hosting package! (use coupon "15%DOMAIN")
20% off all linux VPS packages! (use coupon "20%VPS")

Please visit www.igchosting.com for our full line of products!

*Can not combine offers. Only one offer valid per customer. Valid on new hosting/domain packages only.
**Offer expires 8/31/07

Any questions please let me know!

Thanks,
Adam
adam@igchosting.com

I signed up for this hosting on a monday and today is saturday and the host has been down 3 times already and the down time has been more than 12 hours and they don't do anything to bring it back up.

Be aware of this host when you signup.

Jet-

You will be receiving a refund as I stated in the email back to you.

The downtime took down our network and let me reasure you and everyone else that we were working on the issue non-stop.

All sites, servers were up as of last night.

But yes the downtime was hugh and there is no excuse for it.. and I am not making one.

In our line of business uptime is one of the most important services you can provide. We work hard everyday to accomplish that. But then you have the weeks that we had last week.

Well last week is not the norm and never was. Some companies have bad days - we had 3 last week.

We are very sorry for the service we provided you and all our customers.

We will refund and cancel your account with us.

Please accept our apologizes.

Thank you ,
Adam

Back