• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Illusion FX Net - Free

Originally posted by EpidemiK
On the weekdays.
hi, EpidmiK, but the letter/number sequence (secure code) shows a "black image" on your registration form. will it work on applying?
I think applicants can't fill correct code in.
maybe it needs to check. :)

:confused: ? Can you sent application? I even couldn't connect to their website sometimes these days.

Announcement about their Hosting Application:
"Due to the new layout, applications currently are unavailable."

i signed up for hostying about a week and a half ago and i havent recieved a reply i understand if you are very busy, but does this mean that my aplication was rejected?

Originally posted by newbedlam
i signed up for hostying about a week and a half ago and i havent recieved a reply i understand if you are very busy, but does this mean that my aplication was rejected?
The server switch is happening and everything is chatic. It may or may not have been rejected. If you have any other questions, please post the in our forums.

200 mbs, who would upload that with 12kb/s speed of upload?

What about smaller size mbs, like converted ones, around 15 to 35 mbs? I see many anime sites do that, but is that ok? If not its fine.

Back