• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Illusion FX Net - Free

Lancing

Illusion FX Net is a new company that offers free hosting, with unlimited storage space and bandwidth (but metered, of course), PHP, MySQL, Perl/CGI, and more, with no ads or banners. You can submit an application at www.illusionfxnet.com. The server is very reliable and current clients approve of their services.

Oh Ya,

Oh ya, and one more thing. even though you ar running Windows XP wich is more secure (i think...) then 95,98,etc, i would still reccomend moving to linux/FreeBSD as they are more secure. Hey, at least you aren't running IIS! thats a relief!:)

I'll explain to you as to why we use Windows XP. The server is run where the OS cannot be changed. Otherwise we would use that OS. The servers actually were on Windows 98 until about 2 weeks ago, and with Windows 98 we had socket errors quite frequently. We have had VERY minimal downtime, no more than 10 minutes. It is believed to be 5 mintues that we know of due to a Qwest hiccup.

Last edited:
Very nice hosting offer indeed.

How long does it in general take you to accept a host application, because I'm in desperate need of some free hosting. I applied yesterday, but so far I've only got the auto-response formmail.

// Brotha.

What was the name you used to apply with. I will set it in the urgent folder if we haven't processed it yet.

It's ok, I can wait just like everyone else. That seems fair to me, but I thank alot for the generous offer :)

About my question, when you have applied it says something about 24 hours, so I was wondering about that since I haven't heard anything yet, but digged a bit, and from what I can understand you've got pretty many applications... I'll wait till it's my turn ;)

Well, we are nearly done with the applications for yesterday, so maybe we overlooked it an moved it b4 actually processing it.

maverick, what was the domain we gave you? If it isn't working by now, and you recived a letter stating your account was setup, reply back and I will find out what is going on.

Originally posted by Brotha
Ohh well, ok...

Full Name: Tim Jong Olesen

We are like 2 apps away from yours. Should have an email from us within 2 hours.

Maverik, i remember making an account for you, i will check into it.

Brotha, you have mail.

Mav, your app was next after Brotha, so i tossed the one you just filled out. Working on your app.

Back