• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm lookin for a New Host!

Temeluch

What I need is a way to move several of my sites off of a free host while leaving them there as well for some time.

I want to put them all under one Domain with a Host that will allow me to create multiple subdomains for the various sites or even to share my space with a few friends.

Something like 100-200 megs and 5 or 10 gigs bandwidth. No ads on the page or afterwards. Inexpensive but stable.

Do you now know why we think you were suckered when you paid for homestead hosting services? ;)

He did, he paid for Homestead Personal. The guy who charges $500 dollars for pages made in a homestead drag-n-drop builder. ROTFLMAO

Look who's talking now!

Thank You, Phrozen for that link to Aletiahosting. Free Domain name with the annual payment. That one looks excellent.

But as far as this other guy trying to get on my back about being on Homestead. That is true. I started out there and had about 7 good free sites up on it that I didn't want to see go down.

So yes, I did kick in the $20 in chump change to cover that from going down for another year. Now I gotta figure out how to move some of them or just to start over from scratch.

You can make your own pages by grabbing an HTML 4 book and learning about the markup language. Then you can make your own pages using a text editor like a pro. ;)

By the way, Aletiahosting.com does have a file manager, so if you're a bit queasy about using FTP, you can always use the manager the provide. It's in the Cpanel mod they made.

Re: Look who's talking now!

Originally posted by Temeluch
So yes, I did kick in the $20 in chump change to cover that from going down for another year.
You .......paid.......homestead..........
ROTFLMAO

I know! Docevl, isn't that hilarious? ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Back