• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm looking for a good raw log analyzer

Super8

Can anyone recommend a good (free) raw log analyzer that will also tell me a visitors path thru my site. My host provides webalizer but i would like more details.
:)

how can you possibly want more than a webalizer? it had statistics like avergae clicks on a tuesday at x time to x page rofl

Originally posted by Kaliber
how can you possibly want more than a webalizer? it had statistics like avergae clicks on a tuesday at x time to x page rofl
Like I said, I'm looking for a raw log analyzer that lets me track a visitors path thru the site. (how do visitors browse my site?) Webalizer does not do this. Some of the third-party site-stats services do this very well. I'm asking if there is a raw log anayzer that wlll do this.

I've only once encountered a stats service that tracked visitor path through a site, but that's an online service (Hitbox). I don't know of any offline log analyzers that does this. But then I have not tried that many either. If you only want entry and exit pages, Awstats does that, as do a few other log analyzers.

Back