• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Image Hosting Site - IMGBolt.com

imgbolt

Hello FWS.net Forum Readers,

Just wanted to get your opinion on one of my image hosting sites called IMGBolt.com, it's a free service that allows you to upload images.

I'd appreciate it, if you can give it a quick test run and let me know what you like, dislike, suggestions etc...

http://www.imgbolt.com

I like it! Looks good.

The only thing that bugs me is this.

And actually, you may just replace ImageShack on my nifty little toolbar.

image hosting

Thank you for your reviews :)

I'll be sure to fix the Browse button on the homepage and make sure it doesn't fall off the border!

Keep the comments coming!

very nice and smooth looking... and already a popular site, 40,000 on alexa is on the way up ;)

Hey, is there any way for me to be listed in the "freewebspace" directory, under "Free Image Hosts? if so who would i talk to?

Thank you

very nice site, just one thing all those buttons and banners look outside of site as you have added then below footer.

The site is really cool & u have modified the template really nicely, just one thing don't use popups... It will hamper your traffic,

right i don't like the popup myself! I will take it off.

Thank you all for your comments

PS. no answer from peo about adding the site to the "free image hosting" directory?

Last edited:
Back