• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[img] tag in GD

bigperm

Doot Do Do Do
NLC
Can we PLEASE have the tag enabled in General Discussion? We can have rules about no disgusting or excessivly large images.

PLEASE!

Originally posted by bigperm
Can we PLEASE have the tag enabled in General Discussion? We can have rules about no disgusting or excessivly large images.

PLEASE! [/B][/QUOTE]

I love that idea, but you know people would post just really bad stuff regardless of whether or not they know the rules. But I so like this idea.

Originally posted by Akalon
Nah, i'd prefer signature images, i love those.
OHHHHHHH PLEASE NO!!!!! There is nothing worse than forums that allow this, you have to scroll for miles just to see a two word post :confused2 :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jan

OHHHHHHH PLEASE NO!!!!! There is nothing worse than forums that allow this, you have to scroll for miles just to see a two word post :confused2 :rolleyes:

You could make a limit on height, say 70px

Well, if there was no limit on the number of images...you could build your own picture out of 1x1 pixels.

OR not.

Is it possible to make it a client side option? So 56kers can turn it off and the images will be attachments, but people with it enabled have the images show up on the thread?

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Is it possible to make it a client side option? So 56kers can turn it off and the images will be attachments, but people with it enabled have the images show up on the thread?
That is an option in vB.

Yes, That

Absolutely not...this generally ends up with people posting huge pictures of women in bikini, claiming that it is not "offensive" nor "disgusting". And then I'll get into trouble for looking at such stuff. :D

Back