• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In need of a Dedicated Server

Dediwebspace

Hi Guys

I am in need of a dedicated Server of the following specification:

AMD or Intel Chip (not celeron)
60GB SATA HDD or More
512MB RAM
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico/RVSKIN
500-1000GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
Fully managed (Yes im a bit of a dummy when complicated problems arise)
at least 8 IP Addresses all Usable
$55-$60 Per Month

Also help transfering data from my current VPS

Nothing against my current host of course ;) just looking to upgrade

If 55 -> 60 USD is your max budget range, it's a good idea to just stick to a VPS. You arn't going to get what you are asking for at that price I'm sorry to say. You might want a VPS plan which has higher memory. I'm guessing that you probably have a 256MB VPS plan which is very weak.

It says that you offer dedicated servers on your website..so just use one of those?

9/8/06 We now offer Linux and Windows Dedicated Servers. Click the services tab and select dedicated servers.

i agree to james, within this much budget you must be looking for a vps with 512ram.

if you increase your budget, i can offer u fully managed, cpanel server 2.26Ghz p4 533Mhz FSB with 1 gb ram and 160gb 7200 rpm drive, 6 ips , fedora or centos choice and 1000gb w/10mbps bandwidth.

Price: $139/month

located in Noc4Host datacenter at Tampa, FL. USA. Payment methods paypal and cc. For further details contact sales@kamyana.com or http://support.kamyana.com

Last edited:
Back